I have found that working with USDA Rural Development seems to be different in each region I work in. Some require forms and some do not. Each form appears to be different. The latest one says that the home inspection needs to be inspected by guide 2 of subpart A of 1924 federal regulations. I haven't found exavtly the same wording in my search for what this is. Can anybody send me a link?

Similar Threads: