Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-30-2012, 10:55 AM #1
New Insurance Program- Low Rates & Broad Coverage
Hi all- this is David Brauner, Senior Broker at Appraisers Errors & Omissions Insurance - Real Estate Home Inspectors Liability E&O Insurance. We're proud to announce a new E&O program with includes most coverages in the minimum premium, including BIPD/Premises Coverage. All the information is on the Self Rating application posted at OREP.org (click home inspectors), which requires no quoting (you can get back to work in minutes).
The minimum premium is $1,250 for $100k/$300k (aggregate) limit.
It's Admitted, so no taxes or policy fee. To our current insureds, you will enjoy these lower rates and broader coverage at renewal!
Thanks to all.
- HWA Launches First National, Licensed Home Inspection Warranty Program - RisMedia.com
- County officials to review home inspection program - Fredericksburg.com
- My Safe Florida Home program in full swing - Vero Beach Press-Journal (subscription)
- A Guide to Long -Term Care Insurance - Insurance News Net
- Aflac Incorporated at Raymond James Institutional Investors ... - Insurance News Net