Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Richard Stanley's Avatar
    Richard Stanley Guest

    Default clamps on panel wiring

    Is NEC 312.5 and its exceptions the right code reference for these? Are they called clamps or restraints or...?
    I am referring to the conductors entering / leaving the panel cabinet.

    Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral SOC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ormond Beach, Florida

    Default Re: clamps on panel wiring

    You are referring to NEC 312.5(C) which requires cables to be secured to the enclosure? That would be correct.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( )


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts