1) At a (wire) bonding jumper from the bonding locknut on the service conduit where it enters the service equipment, what is the correct term for the small single-connection set-screw style terminal block - kind of like a "C" clamp that secures the jumper and a flat leg that accepts a screw going into the enclosure - which is be attached to the interior of the panel to accept the jumper?

2) How is the jumper wire from the service conduit locknut sized?

3) Does this device depend entirely on the screw connection into the panel for its bond to the enclosure, or should paint on the panel under the leg be scraped off?

4) Generally, where is the correct type of connector/connection for bonding jumpers attached to the interior of a panel enclosure defined?

Similar Threads: