Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM #1
Inspectors with IR cameras needed in Texas
I'm an Illinois inspector who has worked with an insurance service company many years ago. Since then they have grown into the biggest in the business and they do about a million insurance surveys a year nationwide. They are top notch people and they are looking for a few inspectors in several Texas metro areas to help with a pilot project that will incorporate thermal imaging scans into insurance surveys. Below is the posting they asked me to send out into the ether.
CIS Group seeks Certified Thermal Imaging Inspectors
The CIS Group is a full service survey company headquartered in Ft. Worth, TX. We have completed more than 9 million personal and commercial lines surveys for the P&C Insurance industry since 1996. We are currently seeking home inspectors with Thermal Imaging certification in the Dallas, Houston and San Antonio areas for a large residential inspection project slated to start April 29, 2009. While not as detailed as a true Home Inspection, these inspections will include exterior/interior observations and photographs along with interior thermal scans and photographs.
Please contact Chris Long, Project Manager, for full details, requirements, fees, etc.
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders, inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors