I have experience a few years back but now all I'm finding are full-on inspectors. I am looking for a company that does field inspections (or I have heard they are called surveys). Where you go out and just take the pictures, fill out the forms about the properties, occupation status, ect. and occasionally measurements. Basically I was wondering if anyone knows any good reputable companies. I am in Georgia if that helps. TIA

Similar Threads: