Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-28-2013, 03:38 PM #1
Mortgage Field Inspectors Needed - IA, IL, MN, MO, and WI
I realize that this is a forum for certified inspectors and that to call a drive-by or door knock inspection an "inspection" is kind of ridiculous, but if anyone is interested please read the following:
We are a well established regional property preservation and inspection company that serves multiple territories including FL, IA, IL, MI, MO, MN, and WI and we are looking for experienced, self motivated contractors to perform monthly reoccurring mortgage field inspections.
Inspectors will be responsible for driving to numerous properties in an assigned area, taking digital photos of the properties to our client's specifications, completing a computerized inspection report, and uploading the photos and data to a central location within the times specified.
We are looking for inspectors in all counties and ZIP codes in IA, IL, MO, MN, and WI. The properties are set to begin coming in on 9/3/13...This isn't one of those "collect contact info for the future" posts.
• Verify occupancy and property condition (overall and specific damages)
• Take photos to support occupancy/vacancy and property condition
• Attempt to make contact with occupants (certain inspection types)
• Perform exterior walk-around on vacant properties
• Perform interior walk-through on vacant properties (certain inspection types)
• Identify and report damages to the properties
• Determine and report any maintenance needs
• Ensure that all photos and reports maintain a high level of quality and accuracy
• Maintain clear and continuous communication with our team
The software we use to enter inspection data and photos can be used on multiple platforms including the following:
• Windows desktop (XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8)
• iPhone or iPad
• Android smartphones and Tablets
You will be paid per inspection completed correctly as a 1099 independent contractor.
If you are interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing please include your coverage area (Counties and/or ZIP codes)
The properties are set to begin coming to us on 9/3/13, so any responses will be handled quickly.