Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-14-2017, 06:40 AM #1
EMPLOYMENT: Loss Control Inspections: Dir. Of Operations / Business Development
CONSULTANT/DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
LOSS CONTROL INSPECTIONS—CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH
**POSITION IS CURRENTLY LISTED ON ZIP RECRUITER or APPLY DIRECT TO firstname.lastname@example.org**
Comprehensive risk management consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois is seeking Loss Control Inspections Operations & Business Development Professional to assist with the development and operation of a newly formed Loss Control Inspection services division. We are seeking a highly skilled individual experienced in loss control inspection operations, business development, training and quality assurance to spearhead the creation and development of this division and assist in leading day to day operations. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced loss control operations manager or business developer to become a key component and leader of a top loss control inspection enterprise.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
· Determine the long-term strategic objectives of the business in conjunction with company leadership
· Design an effective and sustainable business structure with appropriate staffing and support to execute business objectives and realize quality and revenue goals;
· Plan, direct and manage business development activities by creating a network of relationships with key clients.
· Recruit, train, schedule, manage and evaluate internal support staff and loss control inspection team;
· Develop and manage strategies to lead new business development, penetrate competitor markets and deliver on growth objectives;
· Develop and maintain organizational culture, values and reputation in loss control inspection markets and with clients, staff, suppliers and strategic partners;
· Effectively resolve complex issues and create sustainable solutions across all lines of business;
· Deliver revenue and profitability through effective marketing, sales, operations and P&L management;
· Review and report on operational and business development activities and results as required;
· Perform such other tasks as deemed necessary to ensure the success of the loss control inspection business enterprise.
· At least 10-12 years broad experience in loss control inspections, either with a major carrier or with a loss control inspection vendor and at least 5 years of operations and/or client development experience;
· Comprehensive understanding of commercial property and casual lines as well as workers’ compensation and other commercial specialty lines.
· Extensive knowledge of loss control inspection marketing, pricing and P&L
· Demonstrated success developing new business revenue and leading a loss control inspection team;
· Demonstrated expertise in the building, growing and servicing of a business.
· Experience developing a loss control inspection enterprise;
· Direct experience in loss control inspection client development and insurance preferred vendor programs;
· Proven ability to develop and scale a loss control inspection/underwriting survey enterprise;
· Significant experience running and/or managing a loss control inspection/underwriting survey enterprise on a regional or national basis;
· Significant experience developing and implementing training programs for a loss control inspection/underwriting survey enterprise;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to make effective presentations;
· Expert level knowledge of loss control inspection software
· Professional demeanor with a sense of humor;
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build, lead and maintain a profitable business enterprise;
- Portable business/client base is a plus, but not required.
DESIRED EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree in insurance, safety, business administration, marketing or similar related field;
· Certification and/or Designation in one or more of the following is a plus:
- Associate in Loss Control Management (ALCM)
- Associate Risk Management (ARM)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- OSHA 10 hour and OSHA 30 hour Outreach Trainer
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- Chartered Property Casualty
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide all the support, infrastructure and assistance you require to be successful in the development and management of a loss control inspection enterprise. Competitive Base salary plus generous incentive package based on profits and performance. Generous benefits package. Consideration may be given to an independent contractor who desires to work as a consultant.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining the reasons you believe you would be a good fit for this position with compensation history and compensation expectations. All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence. Position is currently on Ziprecruiter OR you may send your resume and coverletter to email@example.com
Last edited by C KALAPSA; 02-14-2017 at 10:56 AM.