Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Chicago, IL

    Default Is there a name for this technique?

    Just curious if there is a name for this technique - I've never seen it before, and it's such a neat job that I suspect it was not field manufactured.

    It did seem to "work" to prevent cracking for either the cap or flue tile, though of course water must be getting through there....

    also, one tile down....

    Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    NHIE Practice Exam
    Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts