Results 1 to 2 of 2
09-10-2008, 12:30 PM #1
Plugged chimney causes blaze - Milton Canadian Champion
InspectionNews has just found the following information that might be of interest to you:
Plugged chimney causes blaze
Milton Canadian Champion, Canada - 1 hour ago
Firefighters responded to the first chimney fire of the approaching fall season this past weekend. And they're using it as an opportunity to get across a ...
Similar Threads:See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM
09-13-2008, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Plugged chimney causes blaze - Milton Canadian Champion
What the heck is a guy in sunny California doing reading my newspaper from 3,000 miles away.