Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,250

    Default So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Dear Cooter,

    Me an Sue Ellen have divorced, the judge gave her the double wide and the pickup.

    So, like the court order said, I delivered the truck before 2 o'clock, yesterday afternoon!

    I took a piccure fer proof that I delivered it...

    Wanted to make sure she found it when she got home!!!

    How's your day going?

    See ya later,

    Your Buddy,

    Bubba

    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral SOC
    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  2. #2
    Chuck Weaver's Avatar
    Chuck Weaver Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Which of the following statements is true:

    A) Bubba carried out the judge's orders as would be expected
    B) Sue Ellen should back the truck out and be gratefull to have it.
    C) Sue Ellen should call the local dealership for a possible trade
    E) Bubba should get a pre-nup before he remarries and has a new truck
    F) All the above


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC Licensed in NC and SC
    Posts
    597

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Bubba did a nice job with the stacked block foundation under his trailer, its still holding up his truck!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Rockwall Texas
    Posts
    4,519

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Does that mobile home now have a Hemi?

    rick


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    How did he launch the truck to end up in the home. Think it would of went under and pushed up.

    Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

  6. #6
    archivoyeur's Avatar
    archivoyeur Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schulz View Post
    How did he launch the truck to end up in the home. Think it would of went under and pushed up.
    A little alcohol has been known to do wonders with the laws of physics.


  7. #7
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Quote Originally Posted by archivoyeur View Post
    A little alcohol has been known to do wonders with the laws of physics.
    Arch Voyeur: True. After the first winery in the country opened in what is now Texas - sorry California - the area grew, near magically, into the only state of any import.


  8. #8
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    OK then, damnit. I told Eagle Scout Scott on another thread that I was honest, so . . . . There is the little matter of a Flahidian making a bottle or two of really bad rot-gut stuff about 100 years before the Texans did in 1662. But, like I said, it was not that great.

    I would love to have a bottle of it now though, come to think of it.

    Sorry Blonde Beach Boys, you didn't come of drinking age until 1769.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Rockwall Texas
    Posts
    4,519

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Aaron,

    Ever seen the winery out here in Rockwall on Hwy. 205 or the one in Parker near Allen?

    Rick


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Funny you talk about winery. They are popping up everywhere in NC. New one just down the st. from me. There are also a couple of mini breweries too. One in walking distance. Every Saturday they have open house and drink all the beer you want during there tour, I'm the guy that is laying on the side of the rd close by it on those days

    Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

  11. #11
    Chuck Weaver's Avatar
    Chuck Weaver Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Winerys, breweries.........come on guys if you gonna drink - drink the good stuff made right here in TN. Jack Daniels of course. And I'm pretty sure there is some clear stuff made without a label that ain't bad...but I can't be certain.


  12. #12
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Aaron,

    Ever seen the winery out here in Rockwall on Hwy. 205 or the one in Parker near Allen?

    Rick
    Rick: Allen yes, Rockwall, no. Where is it exactly?


  13. #13
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schulz View Post
    Funny you talk about winery. They are popping up everywhere in NC. New one just down the st. from me. There are also a couple of mini breweries too. One in walking distance. Every Saturday they have open house and drink all the beer you want during there tour, I'm the guy that is laying on the side of the rd close by it on those days
    MS: Here too. They just recently change SOME of the antiquated alcohol laws here so that the wineries are burgeoning. About time.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Chuck I went to Makers Mark last summer does that count

    Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

  15. #15
    Steven Meyer's Avatar
    Steven Meyer Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    OK then, damnit. I told Eagle Scout Scott on another thread that I was honest, so . . . . There is the little matter of a Flahidian making a bottle or two of really bad rot-gut stuff about 100 years before the Texans did in 1662. But, like I said, it was not that great.

    I would love to have a bottle of it now though, come to think of it.

    Sorry Blonde Beach Boys, you didn't come of drinking age until 1769.
    Ya should of a saved a little of that for now, just think how it could have aged!! You're showing your age, and what could have been! Your younger years, greed of the sauce, but not looking toward the future. Think of it as a 401K gone bad! Had it then!!!!!


  16. #16
    mathew stouffer's Avatar
    mathew stouffer Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Don't forget to tip the VALET.


  17. #17
    Chuck Weaver's Avatar
    Chuck Weaver Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Close enough, Mike.


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    98

  19. #19
    archivoyeur's Avatar
    archivoyeur Guest

    Default Re: So ... I did as the Judge said ...

    Danny Trejo is the man! HOWEVER - I'm afraid if I ever pulled up to the bar and found Danny Trejo serving me, ...I'd drink up fast and get right home.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •