Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Writing for the majority, Justice Ann Walsh Bradley said the boy and other plaintiffs cannot claim manufacturers of white lead carbonate products used as a pigment in residential paints were responsible for a design defect.

    "Removing lead from white lead carbonate pigment would transform it into a different product," she wrote. "Under these circumstances, we conclude that the design of white lead carbonate pigment is not defective."

    Now that had to be a set back for the product liability lawyers.


  3. #3
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    Writing for the majority, Justice Ann Walsh Bradley said the boy and other plaintiffs cannot claim manufacturers of white lead carbonate products used as a pigment in residential paints were responsible for a design defect.

    "Removing lead from white lead carbonate pigment would transform it into a different product," she wrote. "Under these circumstances, we conclude that the design of white lead carbonate pigment is not defective."

    Now that had to be a set back for the product liability lawyers.
    ML: Agreed. I think the Wisconsin judges may have imbibed a bit too much of the local brew to be cognizant.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    ML: Agreed. I think the Wisconsin judges may have imbibed a bit too much of the local brew to be cognizant.
    That seems to be your latest fetish.

    Blaming those who don't agree with you of being on drugs or under the influence.


  5. #5
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    That seems to be your latest fetish.

    Blaming those who don't agree with you of being on drugs or under the influence.
    ML: I was just in Wisconsin last week, and posted my intention to be there on this very forum. Had you the wherewithal to provoke me in person, I assume that you would have contacted me to arrange for your re-education.

    Last edited by A.D. Miller; 07-15-2009 at 12:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    ML: I was just in Wisconsin last week, and posted my intention to be there on this very forum. Had you the wherewithal to provoke me in person, I assume that you would have contacted me to arrange for your untimely demise.
    Sorry I missed you.

    Was that a threat?


  7. #7
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Was that a threat?
    ML: I do not make threats.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: More Big Business as Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    ML: I do not make threats.
    Oh I'm really skeeeerd now.

    Keep digging that hole with your new shovel.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •