Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-23-2010, 05:20 PM #1
16,200 reasons everyone should get a new home warranty inspection
I had an inspection on a 2300' newer home, repo. the other day.
Us, and Fannie May, Freddi Mac or one of them now owns it
The tile roof did not have any flashings at ridges, more than 3/4 of the roof had exposed nail due to improper over lapping.
There were four leaks in the attic, it was raining at time of the inspection.
Estimate to correct, total tear off, and re-roof, $16,200.
Now we the taxpayers are going to pay for it to be corrected.
Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
- FHA home inspection sure to raise eyebrows - Upstate House
- HWA Launches First National, Licensed Home Inspection Warranty Program - RisMedia.com
- County officials to review home inspection program - Fredericksburg.com
- Buyer Tip: Get Home Warranty Funded by Seller - Realty Times
- Inspection vital when selling second home - Mortage 101
02-23-2010, 09:30 PM #2