Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Posts
    3,746

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Aaron
    Just how long have you had this table fetish?

    ' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

  3. #3
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cantrell View Post
    Aaron
    Just how long have you had this table fetish?
    RC: Sorry. I built cabinets for years and have a friend in the Czech Republic who does as well. He sends me videos and photos all of the time that make me want to return to that trade. This was one of them . . .


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Posts
    3,746

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    When I get back home I will look to see if I still have a link to a wood working forum. Some of the work I've seen them build is amazing.
    I myself have made some really beautiful piles of sawdust.

    ' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

  5. #5
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cantrell View Post
    When I get back home I will look to see if I still have a link to a wood working forum. Some of the work I've seen them build is amazing.
    I myself have made some really beautiful piles of sawdust.
    RC: My wife made me sell all of my big shop tools (table saw, shaper, router table, band saw, et al.) when we made the last move. We only have a two-car garage and she must, of course, park her car in out of the rain . . . . . . . . . but, I have my eye on several items in the Grizzly Industrial catalog, just waiting for business to turn up. . . and for her to relent . . . .may be awhile.


  6. #6
    Ted Menelly's Avatar
    Ted Menelly Guest

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    RC: My wife made me sell all of my big shop tools (table saw, shaper, router table, band saw, et al.) when we made the last move. We only have a two-car garage and she must, of course, park her car in out of the rain . . . . . . . . . but, I have my eye on several items in the Grizzly Industrial catalog, just waiting for business to turn up. . . and for her to relent . . . .may be awhile.

    That territory has been sprayed a thousand times where her car get parked since you moved in. There is more of a chance of finding a snow ball in hell. You simply are not getting the garage back. Throw the Grizzly catalog away. You will only become more frustrated.

    A little edit here

    Waiting for her to relent would be like her waiting for you to repent.


  7. #7
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Waiting for her to relent would be like her waiting for you to repent
    TM:


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    state of jefferson
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    RC: My wife made me sell all of my big shop tools (table saw, shaper, router table, band saw, et al.) when we made the last move. We only have a two-car garage and she must, of course, park her car in out of the rain . . . . . . . . . but, I have my eye on several items in the Grizzly Industrial catalog, just waiting for business to turn up. . . and for her to relent . . . .may be awhile.
    ad,
    get your manhood back man! grow a pair and get into that catalogue and order all the man toys you can afford and set an example for all the girly men out here! don't and i repeat "don't" ever let she who must be obeyed ever see the bill or the toys!


  9. #9
    A.D. Miller's Avatar
    A.D. Miller Guest

    Default Re: Tired of Moving Furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by brian schmitt View Post
    ad,
    get your manhood back man! grow a pair and get into that catalogue and order all the man toys you can afford and set an example for all the girly men out here! don't and i repeat "don't" ever let she who must be obeyed ever see the bill or the toys!
    BS: I used to have a 40 X 60 shop on 5 acres that she did not have a key to. But now, alas, when mama ain't happy, nobody's happy . . .


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •