Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Quotes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    so so, California
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Quotes

    Hey, can anyone tell me how the "quote +" button works? Trying to quote a sentence.

    Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    The MAZZA INSPECTION GROUP
    www.mazzainspections.com
    Level III Thermo-picture-taker-er...er

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Memphis TN.
    Posts
    4,311

    Default Re: Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
    Hey, can anyone tell me how the "quote +" button works? Trying to quote a sentence.
    .
    .
    Let's Try.
    .
    .

    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Memphis TN.
    Posts
    4,311

    Default Re: Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc M View Post

    Trying to quote a sentence
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    .
    .
    Let's Try.
    .
    .
    .
    Quote Plus is used if you want to address more than one Post in your reply.
    * leave the front and back enclosed areas quote= and quote with symbols intact to keep each separate.
    ** Any part of the post plus entries you do not wish to repeat just Delete from the post.
    *** the preview post feature is helpful to see what your response will look like.
    .

    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,365

    Default Re: Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
    Hey, can anyone tell me how the "quote +" button works? Trying to quote a sentence.
    To do just one sentence I've just always done the whole quote and deleted what I don't want. I've always figured there was a better way but this works.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    so so, California
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Re: Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    .
    Quote Plus is used if you want to address more than one Post in your reply.
    * leave the front and back enclosed areas quote= and quote with symbols intact to keep each separate.
    ** Any part of the post plus entries you do not wish to repeat just Delete from the post.
    *** the preview post feature is helpful to see what your response will look like.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    To do just one sentence I've just always done the whole quote and deleted what I don't want. I've always figured there was a better way but this works.
    I see...Gracias

    The MAZZA INSPECTION GROUP
    www.mazzainspections.com
    Level III Thermo-picture-taker-er...er

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •