Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    869

    Default A Turkey in every pot.

    I found this on FACEBOOK. Better than tape measurers.

    Free Thanksgiving Turkey from XXXXX Home Inspection Services, LLC - REALTORS, refer 2 clients that hire us between Oct 8th and Nov 25th and receive a whole smoked turkey from Ed Hipp's Beef & Turkey Products. Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%

    Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral SOC
    Steven Turetsky, UID #16000002314
    homeinspectionsnewyork.com
    eifsinspectionsnewyork.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: A Turkey in every pot.

    A referral fee to a realtor in the form a turkey - nice.


  3. #3
    Garry Blankenship's Avatar
    Garry Blankenship Guest

    Default Re: A Turkey in every pot.

    I think I like the 5% ~ 95% spiel. It is paying someone at the same time to believe it that seems counter productive.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snowbird (this means I'm retired and migrate between locations), FL/MI
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: A Turkey in every pot.

    And still wrong.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •