Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: San Diego-- So Cal boys/girls:
10-23-2007, 07:12 AM #1
San Diego-- So Cal boys/girls:
Just wanted to give a shout out to our brothers and sisteren in So Cal where so many of you may be having to deal with "hell", litterly...
I was wondering how the likes of Russell R. and some of the other San Diego area folks are doing with regards to the gaud-awful fires being in-flamed by the horrendeous winds they are having. Our thoughts are with you-all and hope the heck everyone makes out o.k., without any property or loss of family, friends or pets.
If anyone from that area gets a chance to drop us a line, please let us know how/what the situation is and how it may effect you.
Hoping everyone is ok...
- Despite SB 800, defect litigation still a factor for homebuilders - San Diego Daily T
- You know you're a redneck when you go to family reunions to meet girls
- Texas Boys - S.A. meeting
- Exterior walkpaths - - Question for Texas boys and girls!
- Former general contractor gives up office to consult on defect ... - San Diego Daily