Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-05-2015, 08:10 AM #1
Do It Yourself Home Inspection or Why You Should Hire A Professional
For your delectation.
The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely.
- Home Inspection for Seller: 2nd Opinion from Recent Home Inspection for the Buyer
- The Examining Board of Professional Home Inspectors (EBPHI) Role Delineation Study
- How to Hire a Home Inspector - Better Business Bureau (blog)
- Lead/Finish Carpenter for hire Marlton NJ
- How do you recommend they hire an electrician
04-05-2015, 08:22 AM #2
Re: Do It Yourself Home Inspection or Why You Should Hire A Professional
High production values. Looks like it was shot with an iphone.
But pretty funny and I like the guy's gloves. I may have to get a pair of gauntlet gloves. I always get sand in mine when I'm crawling.
A buddy in Utah told me that many buyers get home warranties there instead doing an inspection. I kinda wonder if agents started that trend.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.