Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Have a home inspection horror story you're dying to share?

    Enter here to win: https://weprotect.inspectorproinsura...-contest-2018/

    In honor of the spooky season, we're collecting home inspectors' most hair-raising tales.

    The three most frightening home inspector stories will win Amazon gift cards.

    Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    Stephanie Jaynes
    Marketing Director
    InspectorPro Insurance
    We Protect. You Inspect.
    www.inspectorproinsurance.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    McKinney Texas
    Posts
    501

    Default Re: Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Jaynes View Post
    Have a home inspection horror story you're dying to share?

    Enter here to win: https://weprotect.inspectorproinsura...-contest-2018/

    In honor of the spooky season, we're collecting home inspectors' most hair-raising tales.

    The three most frightening home inspector stories will win Amazon gift cards.

    Does inspecting and not getting paid count ?


  3. #3

    Default Re: Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene South View Post
    Does inspecting and not getting paid count ?
    HA! That may be everyone's worst home inspection nightmare!!!

    Stephanie Jaynes
    Marketing Director
    InspectorPro Insurance
    We Protect. You Inspect.
    www.inspectorproinsurance.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    27,062

    Default Re: Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene South View Post
    Does inspecting and not getting paid count ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Jaynes View Post
    HA! That may be everyone's worst home inspection nightmare!!!
    I remember one $2,250 inspection that I didn't get paid for, however ...

    ... I got about $20,000 in inspection referrals from that person who didn't pay, so ...

    ... I did the math ...



    Jerry Peck
    Construction Litigation Consultant ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  5. #5

    Default Re: Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    I remember one $2,250 inspection that I didn't get paid for, however ...

    ... I got about $20,000 in inspection referrals from that person who didn't pay, so ...

    ... I did the math ...

    WOW! If only every inspection brought in that many referrals!

    Stephanie Jaynes
    Marketing Director
    InspectorPro Insurance
    We Protect. You Inspect.
    www.inspectorproinsurance.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    27,062

    Default Re: Enter to win: Spooky Home Inspection Story Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Jaynes View Post
    WOW! If only every inspection brought in that many referrals!
    It wasn't that many referrals, probably 3, maybe 4, but I was willing to 'fuhgettaboutit' because of the end results.

    Jerry Peck
    Construction Litigation Consultant ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •