Results 1 to 3 of 3
06-24-2008, 12:27 PM #1
Home Inspectors, need more respect sez Rodney Dangerfield
After being a Home Inspector for only a year , I have a lot more respect for the home inspector and his daily routine. You need to have knowledge that surpases Mount Rushmore, be albe to calm the seas for the first time home buyer, be able to see throught wall and predict the future. I think they need to have training for Home Inspectors ( walking on water) and then we could show our customers , that we are truly a miracle worker.. As rodney Dangerfiled puts it, Home Inspector need more respect.
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders, inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors
06-24-2008, 03:24 PM #2
Re: Home Inspectors, need more respect sez Rodney Dangerfield
Isn't Rodney dead?
06-24-2008, 05:04 PM #3