Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Darwin and Home Inspectors
07-11-2008, 11:39 AM #1
Darwin and Home Inspectors
Charles Darwin and His 8 Rules for Home Inspectors
To summarize Darwin's Theory of Evolution regarding Home Inspectors:
1. Mental Disorders: Most home inspectors suffer from CSD (Compulsively Seeking Defects)
2. Physical Attributes: Good balance, keen eyesight, poor hearing, and bad backs.
3. Personality Attributes: High awareness, organized and competitive.
4. Personality Traits: Gadget lovers, verbose, endless search for the perfect report format.
5. Genetics: Home Inspectors pass genetic traits on to their offspring. (See rule 1)
6. Myth busters: “You’re not going to find a thing wrong with this perfect house!”
7. Offspring: The offspring of home inspectors invariably gravitate to another trade or profession.
8. Darwin’s Theory on the Natural Selection of the Species: Home Inspectors during slow real estate markets are the most likely to reproduce. (However, see rule 5)
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders, inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors
Building Code/ Construction Consultant