Could someone please help? Is tape that is listed for 181B-FX acceptable to use on rigid metal duct? Is there a concern that it is not labeled 181A-P?

They are both pressure sensitive, one is just ment for flexible duct and the other is ment for rigid. Would there be a problem using the 181B-FX on a rigid duct?

Similar Threads: