Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-31-2013, 01:50 PM #1
Midday Fix: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers - WGNtv.com
InspectionNews has just found the following information that might be of interest to you:
Midday Fix: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers
Your home inspector should be looking at all the aspects of your home, from the condition and age of the roof, to drainage systems, the foundation, walls, insulation, grading, electrical systems, plumbing, condition of windows and doors, appliances ...
See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
- Anyone market directly to home sellers?
- Inspecting The Home Inspection: What Buyers Should Know - Hartford Courant
- Getting Sellers & Listing Agents Out during the inspection.
- Buyers and sellers and the home inspection - Black Hills Pioneer
- Inspection good for buyers and sellers - Chicago Daily Herald
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM