Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-04-2015, 09:30 PM #1
Home inspection offers little benefit for sellers - The Tennessean
InspectionNews has just found the following information that might be of interest to you:
Home inspection offers little benefit for sellers
I have heard that sellers who complete a home inspection in advance may see an increase in their ultimate selling price. Since I cannot represent any warranties as our home is an estate sale, do you think it would be beneficial for the heirs to agree ...
See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
- Midday Fix: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers - WGNtv.com
- Anyone market directly to home sellers?
- Getting Sellers & Listing Agents Out during the inspection.
- Buyers and sellers and the home inspection - Black Hills Pioneer
- Program offers landlords home inspection incentive, provides tool ... - Enid News & E
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM