Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-18-2008, 03:38 PM #1
Revisiting Carbon Monoxide Detectors
I have read multiple posts arguing the effectiveness of Carbon Monoxide detectors. Some believe them to be a waste of time, money and energy due to their limitations.
I just finished reading the following news article and got to wondering if a detector, given the amount of gas accumulated, would have saved a life.
MyrtleBeachOnline.com | 01/18/2008 | Carbon monoxide from heaters kills SC man at Pa. hotel
Similar Threads:Critical Home Inspection Services