Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-10-2007, 11:40 AM #1
Home inspection helps protect investment - ThisWeekNews
InspectionNews has just found the following information that might be of interest to you:
Home inspection helps protect investment
ThisWeekNews, OH - 4 hours ago
Buying a home may be the largest investment you will ever make, so it is important to protect yourself and your investment with a home inspection. ...
See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
- FHA home inspection sure to raise eyebrows - Upstate House
- HWA Launches First National, Licensed Home Inspection Warranty Program - RisMedia.com
- How To Do A Home Inspection - Black Enterprise
- County officials to review home inspection program - Fredericksburg.com
- Inspection vital when selling second home - Mortage 101
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM
05-10-2007, 08:24 PM #2
Re: Home inspection helps protect investment - ThisWeekNews
From the article: If you don't have anyone in mind, ask someone you trust for references, such as your real estate agent. He or she will have undoubtedly worked with a number of qualified inspectors and will be able to provide you with a list.
When my sister-in-law was looking for a house on the other side of the state I looked up home inspectors in the area and ask them to recommend an agent. Got 3 recommendations and my SIL was happy with the results.
If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest