Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-24-2010, 08:16 PM #1
re: Home Inspectors accident rate
I wonder if they are any figures on how many Home Inspectors are Injured each year, and who"s insurance usually covers the Injured Inspector, the Home owners policy, or is the Inspector responsible for his own bad luck.
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders, inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors
03-25-2010, 05:55 AM #2
Re: Home Inspectors accident rate
If the home had a dangerous condition that the inspector did not know about and they were injured, I would say that the homeowner would be getting a call. I know when I was hurt at a home a few years back (stepped in a old drain that did not have a cover on it and was covered with grass) my insurance asked how I was hurt. A few weeks later I got a letter from the owners insurance company saying they were working with my insurance company to take care of my medical expenses. I never paid a dime and I did nothing but to list how and where I was hurt.
Scott Patterson, ACI
Spring Hill, TN