Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hi from So-Cal

  1. #1
    Louie Flores's Avatar
    Louie Flores Guest

    Default Hi from So-Cal

    Hi my name is Lou I am new here just giving a shout out to everyone..

    Inspection Referral SOC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Posts
    3,177

    Default Re: Hi from So-Cal

    Hi Lou - Welcome to the asylum!

    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

  3. #3
    Louie Flores's Avatar
    Louie Flores Guest

    Default Re: Hi from So-Cal

    Thanks for the welcome John.


  4. #4
    Steven Meyer's Avatar
    Steven Meyer Guest

    Default Re: Hi from So-Cal

    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Flores View Post
    Hi my name is Lou I am new here just giving a shout out to everyone..
    Hemet, are there that many houses to inspect???!! Kidding, great area!

    Have a good time on this board, but have a thick skin.

    Much you can gain by many of the posts here, mine excepted by popular demand!!,,

    You have questions, they have the answers, at least 99% do, I am the other 1%!!

    Wish you much success and a bright future in Hemmit!!!

    PS: do they still have that place where you can rent mopeds, or did they go out of business after my last moped return??? Wasn't my fault!!!!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •