Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-30-2010, 04:10 AM #1
Greetings From Aroostook County, Maine
I'm trying to find my way around this site. Right now, I'm doing only radon testing - registered in Maine for residential measurement radon in air (reg # ME24000C) and certified through NEHE/NRPP (ID # 105892RT) I am interested in all aspects of home/building inspection and tend to be more of a "listener" than a "speaker"
- Charlevoix County Sheriff warns of mail scam - Petoskey News-Review
- Temple man badly burned fighting house fire - Central Maine Morning Sentinel
- Maine issues child-care swim standards after Westbrook drowning - Foster's Daily Demo
- County officials to review home inspection program - Fredericksburg.com
- Owners must prepare for injury - Orange County Register
07-02-2010, 05:40 AM #2
Re: Greetings From Aroostook County, Maine
It may seem that I would be very far from Maine, however I didn't always live down here. Spent a number of years in MA and have been to your beauiful state many time. Love Camden. Now to this business. Not a great time to start with housing being slow to move. First thing you need to do if you are interested in doing this work is to get some good training. Research your state HI licensing, if they have it, and go to a school that follows it. My recommendation would be AHIT.com where I trained several years ago. Many schools around the country do this so look at them all and make a good choice. One step at a time and no rush since you are not missing anything at this time. Make sure also that you get to know realtors in your area. Not all will agree with that statement but my business has profited from good relationships with Realtors. Let us know if you need or have a question.