Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-27-2011, 06:54 AM #1
Greetings from EDP Engineers & Inspectors
I welcome the opportunity to be apart of the many discussions concerning building systems and defects. I look forward to collaborating with you on topics concerning residential and commercial inspection practices and ways to improve business.
First question, looking to purchase an IR camera to complete building diagnostics and possibly Rater work. Any suggestions? I'm considering the purchase of a B-40 Flir from Professional Equipment? Anyone know where the best prices are for cameras?
Looking forward to the sharing!
EDP Engineers & Inspectors
Missouri City, TX
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders, inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors
10-31-2011, 07:25 AM #2
Re: Greetings from EDP Engineers & Inspectors
Gerald: I used to order from pro equip co. however if you ever have to return somthing they are terrible wont return calls and I could not get help or refund!! FYI