Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: New to Inspection News
07-19-2012, 08:32 AM #1
New to Inspection News
Hello, and to get straight to the point; my name is Patrick Carter and I am a BPI Certified Professional Building Analyst. Since I work closely with clients that may have structural durability issues during the energy assessment (consulting and/or audits) process of their home and in some cases small business property owners as well, I felt that I could share my experiences as well learn from your experiences as well. There isn't much difference between a professional home inspector and a professional energy consultant except for little additional training via a energy certified institution (BPI, RESNET, LEED to name a few).
I look forward to a strong and mutual learning relationship with the members of this forum.
- Experts advise homeowners to give house a post-winter checkup - Ann Arbor News
- After losing their child, parents try to save others - Buffalo News
- CA: State Law Banning Forced Arbitration Preempted - Metropolitan News-Enterprise
- A Guide to Long -Term Care Insurance - Insurance News Net
- Aflac Incorporated at Raymond James Institutional Investors ... - Insurance News Net