Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Dan Flagg's Avatar
    Dan Flagg Guest

    Default Drywall Stud Lines

    Can anyone help me. I am new to the forum and I have been asked to identify marks visible from the inside of a room finished with drywall. The marks are grayish in color and follow the stud lines. Another inspector I spoke to referred to them as ghosting lines. Can anyone explain what they are and what causes them.

    Dan Flagg
    Snellville, GA

    Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

  2. #2
    David Banks's Avatar
    David Banks Guest

  3. #3
    Dan Flagg's Avatar
    Dan Flagg Guest

    Wink Re: Drywall Stud Lines


    Thanks, your a lifesaver. I am going there tomorrow to look at several condos which this is happening to. The client e-mailed me the photo I attached to my post. Now I have printed out the article and have scientific data to substantiate what is going on.

    Dan Flagg


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts