Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    dan orourke's Avatar
    dan orourke Guest

    Default Plumbing routing in crawlspace

    Last edited by dan orourke; 01-01-2008 at 01:37 PM.
    Inspection Referral

  2. #2
    Brian E Kelly's Avatar
    Brian E Kelly Guest

    Default Re: Plumbing routing in crawlspace

    That was what is called thumb gum. It is usually used where a/c lines go into the house. It is probably used for expansion and contraction of the pipe. That copper is soft copper and not sure it is k-copper which it should be.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts