Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    cglochau's Avatar
    cglochau Guest

    Default Help to identify

    I touched it and it fell off (not properly secured) water under pressure came out. I shut the water off put it back in place turned the water on and water was flowing through it. I turned the hose bib next to it on and then off and the water stoped flowing through it. Is it some kind of pressure relief valve for the whole house?



    Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orlando, FL

    Default Re: Help to identify

    Yes, PRV for the plumbing system. Typically installed in one of two locations here In FLA.
    Above the water heater, or near the main water service entrance.


    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    cglochau's Avatar
    cglochau Guest

    Default Re: Help to identify

    Thanks for the info. Just don't know why its on this 2007 cookie cutter. With county water.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts