Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-04-2012, 05:35 PM #1
Propane Gas Explosion Coleville CA
A tragic incident that happened Friday in Marine Corps base housing up in Coleville CA.
Marine's wife killed in explosion near California Marine base | abc13.com
Waiting to see what they determined caused this, if they ever say....
02-06-2012, 10:31 AM #2
Re: Propane Gas Explosion Coleville CA
It sounds like the blame is being placed on a propane gas distribution system. What a rip -- like our troops don't have enough to deal with.
Randall Aldering GHI BAOM MSM