Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: WH Vent rise
09-26-2007, 03:40 PM #1
WH Vent rise
- Height of Vent Pipe from a Vent hood used in a Laboratory
- Child Drownings Rise, Spark Safety Concerns - Wall Street Journal
- Single wall pipe to b-vent vent question
- Plastic power vent to metal vent at brick chimney
- Inspectors under the gun, thanks to a rise in home prices, legal ... - Los Angeles Ti
Last edited by Jeff Eastman; 12-03-2007 at 09:16 AM.
09-26-2007, 04:51 PM #2
Re: WH Vent rise
I think I'd be more concerned about proximity of insulation to draft hood and lack of draft hood b-vent connector. Is that two elbows together? Not the most professional installation, is it?
"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)