Results 1 to 4 of 4
09-11-2007, 08:22 PM #1
Pool equipment foundation in need of repair?
This is another first. And it passed city inspection a few years back the realtor says.
- Make pool safety a priority - Orlando Sentinel
- Recent drowning calls remind us of child pool safety - AZFamily (subscription)
- Wrightstown approves change to swimming pool regulations
- Plaintiffs claim homes poorly constructed, sue for repair costs - Merced Sun-Star
- Taking Care of 'Small' Business: LIFE Foundation Offers Five ... - PR Newswire (press
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM #2
Re: Pool equipment foundation in need of repair?
I would have had to say something to the tune of, "can you prove that?"
Realtors come up with the darnd'est sayings...
I heard one this week: "Don't worry about the balluster spacing on those, no one ever falls thru'em"
09-12-2007, 09:27 AM #3
Re: Pool equipment foundation in need of repair?Eric Van De Ven Magnum Inspections Inc. (772) 214-9929
I still get paid to be suspicious when I got nothing to be suspicious about!
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM #4