Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-06-2013, 03:00 PM #1
Swimming safety stressed after recent drowning incidents - fox6now.com
InspectionNews has found this information related to pools and spas that might be of interest to you.
Swimming safety stressed after recent drowning incidents
It gives me goose bumps so I want my kids to know about pool safety and know what they are doing, said Julie Spiezio. Swimming lessons are currently available at Milwaukee County pools. Lifeguards say it's never too early or late to learn ...
See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
- Recent deaths bring pool safety in focus - Longview News-Journal
- Toddler's Drowning Warns Us of Dangers of Swimming Pools - InjuryBoard.com
- Recent Water Incidents Underline Need For Safety - KHTS Radio
- Swimming pool safety rules are often ignored - Utica Observer Dispatch
- Recent drowning calls remind us of child pool safety - AZFamily (subscription)
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM