Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-04-2007, 12:10 PM #1
Group Drafts Rules For Day-Care Pools - WMTW
InspectionNews has found this information related to pools and spas that might be of interest to you.
Group Drafts Rules For Day-Care Pools
WMTW, ME - 2 hours ago
... and a state body is reassessing pool safety at such facilities. On Friday, a group formed in the aftermath of the drowning at Koala Child Kare handed ...
See InspectionNews' Secret To Getting More Inspections
- Maine issues child-care swim standards after Westbrook drowning - Foster's Daily Demo
- How safe are residential pools - Calcutta Telegraph
- Recalled Ladders for Above-Ground Pools
- Taking Care of 'Small' Business: LIFE Foundation Offers Five ... - PR Newswire (press
- A Guide to Long -Term Care Insurance - Insurance News Net
InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM
05-04-2007, 03:12 PM #2
Re: Group Drafts Rules For Day-Care Pools - WMTW
Hate to hear of such tragedies. It is something that is so easily prevented too.
Put the kids in the pool at an early age.
Thats right. Teach them how to swim. Kids are fast learners of swimming or floating if we would only take the time as parents and teach them.
I admit not all kids will learn to swim, so it is imperative that there be plenty of adult supervision along with plenty of floating devices that can be tossed in a pool to someone in a panic situation.
Kids are not water-proof.