Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Inspection

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore of MD, NEC 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default Inspection

    Any of you guys or gals near Easton MD?

    Bidding on house today, and if accepted, mortgage company will probably want one.

    PM me your business info.

    Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral SOC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lake Barrington, IL
    Posts
    1,363

    Default Re: Inspection

    I was going to send you the name of a guy I know who is quite excellent in our field. But since you're not allowing emails to be sent to you I guess that idea is out.

    Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Barker View Post
    I was going to send you the name of a guy I know who is quite excellent in our field. But since you're not allowing emails to be sent to you I guess that idea is out.
    With a signature of NEC 2008
    .....Not sure he would be willing to pay for or able to afford what his expectations desire.....


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Inspection

    Derek, You might try the list of home inspectors from the National Association of Home Inspectors for the Maryland area at USA Home Inspector Locator - Find a Home Inspector By State, County, City and Area

    Beacon Inspection Services
    Proudly Serving the Greater Henderson and Las Vegas Valley Area in Southern Nevada!
    Like Beacon On Facebook

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    930

    Default Re: Inspection

    Derek ,the mortgage company may request one but you should want one either way.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore of MD, NEC 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Barker View Post
    I was going to send you the name of a guy I know who is quite excellent in our field. But since you're not allowing emails to be sent to you I guess that idea is out.
    I did know I had blocked emails. I fixed it I think.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore of MD, NEC 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hagarty View Post
    With a signature of NEC 2008
    .....Not sure he would be willing to pay for or able to afford what his expectations desire.....
    What are you babbling about? Currently, the county in MD I live in is on the 2008 NEC.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore of MD, NEC 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Knauff View Post
    Derek, You might try the list of home inspectors from the National Association of Home Inspectors for the Maryland area at USA Home Inspector Locator - Find a Home Inspector By State, County, City and Area
    Thanks for the link.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore of MD, NEC 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    Derek ,the mortgage company may request one but you should want one either way.
    True.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •