Default List of vendors that order inspections?

I am a real estate appraiser that has a good friend as a home inspector. We have vendor lists, like Appraisal Management Company directories that have lists of companies that frequently order appraisals.

Is there any lists of companies that handle ordering home inspections or a list of vendors that might order home inspections or does all the work come from agents/brokers/referrals or self marketing?

I am hoping to find a list to help him with his marketing efforts.

Thanks for the information!

Bryan

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: List of vendors that order inspections?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knowlton View Post
    I am a real estate appraiser that has a good friend as a home inspector. We have vendor lists, like Appraisal Management Company directories that have lists of companies that frequently order appraisals.

Is there any lists of companies that handle ordering home inspections or a list of vendors that might order home inspections or does all the work come from agents/brokers/referrals or self marketing?

I am hoping to find a list to help him with his marketing efforts.

Thanks for the information!

Bryan
    No real list, it is about 95% referral, networking, marketing and a good website!

Tell your inspector friend to get on this site and start posting, this site pulls up very well in the search engines.. He has to do the work if he wants the rewards! I get one or two jobs a month from folks that see me posting on this site.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com