Default Sun Nuclear 1028 Radon Monitor Trade

I have a Sun Nuclear 1028 Radon Monitor with a fresh (02/2011) calibration from Sun Nuclear that I would like to trade for 2 recent model 1027 monitors (the units that have the blue writting on top, not the grey). I don't really care about the calibration dates on the 1027's, although units in calibration would be nice.

If you're interested let me know.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Sun Nuclear 1028 Radon Monitor Trade

May I ask why do you want the 1027's over the 1028 ? I'm soon to be certified and looking a CRMs.

James Duffin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Foster View Post
    May I ask why do you want the 1027's over the 1028 ? I'm soon to be certified and looking a CRMs.
    Just curious....is there a radon certification in VA that means anything? I'm in NC and I have not seen a certification that is worth the paper it is written on for my area.

Quote Originally Posted by James Duffin View Post
    Just curious....is there a radon certification in VA that means anything? I'm in NC and I have not seen a certification that is worth the paper it is written on for my area.
    NEHA or NRSB certification is required by state law. But, Ex-governor stripped funding of the program at the same time he was closing interstate rest stops. I would like to see it moved from the health department to the VDPOR Asbestos, Lead, Mold, and Home Inspector Board.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

James Duffin Guest

Thanks for the information!