Thread: Not a Suprise

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Not a Suprise

Starting Monday of last week, my phone and e-mail inquiries stepped off a cliff. This is the 1st week in a couple months where the week started and I had nothing on the schedule for the week. Oh well. I have needed to catch up on my sleep.

Member Benefits1

Default Re: Not a Suprise

you achieved your goal, You have finally pissed off every broker in Philly!!

I'm beginning to think my phone is broken.

nick

still busier then that one legged guy in the butt kicking contest here in colorado. chill out and kick back and watch those hot flyers play hockey.
    i'm looking forward to some time off myself.

cvf

Schools are letting out, so expect a bit of a slowdown while everyone is going on or planning vacations.

Typical this time of year. No need to panic.

Sky is not falling.

rick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    Starting Monday of last week, my phone and e-mail inquiries stepped off a cliff. This is the 1st week in a couple months where the week started and I had nothing on the schedule for the week. Oh well. I have needed to catch up on my sleep.
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one.... May started off great while the end of the tax credit bunch got inspections but after that it's been dead. This has been one of my slowest weeks ever but there's always stuff to do around the house.

mike huntzinger Guest

Thumbs down Re: Not a Suprise

this is a record 2 weeks with no work, hope this is not a trend

Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIE VAN FLEET View Post
    nick

still busier then that one legged guy in the butt kicking contest here in colorado. chill out and kick back and watch those hot flyers play hockey.
    i'm looking forward to some time off myself.

cvf
    Them Fly-ers, they are not so hot in Montreal, eh?

Face it. It's time for the Habs to bring the cup back to Canada.

Steady with occasional days off for me.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Same in my neck of the woods! Slower than usual but I kind of expected it. End of tax credit, schools letting out. Had a good March and April. The normal summer rush will be here soon enough. As soon as I start painting my house the phone will start ringing!!

James Bohac

I've been very busy up until Wednesday of this week. School is still in session until the first week in June for Allen and most around us. I'm just chalking it up to the normal ebb and flow of business but give it a few more days and I'll be looking for a conspiracy theory!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

It's picked up here in the past couple weeks, our friends from the north are buying homes for cash.
    Must have something with BHO drawing attention to our new law.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Vacation time around here isn't until July or August so it isn't that. The same thing happened back in November when the 1st round of buyer credits expired and it resulted in 3 straight months of single digit inspection totals. Then the credits came back in late January/early February and business perked right up.

People must have bought earlier than they had planned because of the credits and I assume people who were looking but did not buy are now waiting on the sidelines in hopes of the credits being extended again. I think a definitive statement either way about the credits would help.