mathew stouffer Guest

Default Friday in review

Just a couple of gems for everyone to take a look at and shake your heads This is a wedding "grounds"

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

mathew stouffer Guest

Default Re: Friday in review

Oh I forgot one, I think there was 15 or 30 cables in this conduit, I can't remember.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Wedding grounds? Looks like it's better suited for putting people in wooden boxes. The arcing stain at the top of the panel box interior is nice.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

mathew stouffer Guest

Good eye, I was afraid to touch that thing.

Ted Menelly Guest

The nest in the panel ..... I bet you were happy that it was not summer time with that nest active.

As far as the water from the hill side pouring through that wall .... That wall is not going to last long if at all. It is going to wash onto that home along with the hill side behind it..

The Toyota in the drive. Is it frozen in the puddle.

The stairs I do not mind because any kind of rail would have killed the entire effect. No different than a wooded hill side that someone cut terraces or steps into.

As far as all the cables in that conduit? How the heck did they even pull that many in there. Certainly not all at once and how could it have been possible to get a snakle through once it started getting full?

Daniel Mummey Guest

And..does anyone know the make & model of this truck?? I'm serious. Just been at this too long without finding good ID help on-line. THANKS?

Last edited by Daniel Mummey; 04-18-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Wooops, forgot the pic

So, you're not impressed with shrink covered compression connectors, and hornets living in the service panel, and heaven forbid that water filter (rock retaining wall). I bet there were several "holy s**ts heard during that inspection.

mathew stouffer Guest

It was more like laughter, we had a good old time. Remember is was Friday, and comm inspections are great, 20 cents a foot. This place was a beaut. If the generator was running and I touched the panel I would not have been laughing though. Check out the tap block, it arced and burnt a hole right though the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mummey View Post
    And..does anyone know the make & model of this truck?? I'm serious. Just been at this too long without finding good ID help on-line. THANKS?
    It's a Chevy S10, maybe S15. Why?

Matthew, did you touch that panel cover with your voltage sniffer before opening?

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

mathew stouffer Guest

You bet your assssss After I took a gander at that generator mess, all bets were off with the electrical.

Hi, ALL &

That retaining wall -- dry-stacked = some relief and so better to have some flow-through, rather than none at all, although weep-holes low down would seem better /more normal & that's rather a lot of water flow...

I kind of like it.

CHEERS !

-Glenn Duxbury, CHI

Byron Chastain Guest

Looks like a S-10.

Roger Frazee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mummey View Post
    Chevy S-10 1998 or 1999