Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Home sales are dead

Jim,

According to data on the MLS, Allen, Plano, and McKinney are selling better than anywhere.

The million+ $$$ foreclosures are nice over here when I can get them though. Seems people with the big bucks are buying big right now.

Great buying opportunity for buyers in my opinion.

rick

Member Benefits1

Ted Menelly Guest

I have heard the same thing for Frisco and McKinney. 2 of the hotest markets out there. McKinney appears to be on general homes sales of all sizes.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Jim,

According to data on the MLS, Allen, Plano, and McKinney are selling better than anywhere.

The million+ $$$ foreclosures are nice over here when I can get them though. Seems people with the big bucks are buying big right now.

Great buying opportunity for buyers in my opinion.

rick
    Rick one of my daughters lives in plano. She tells thing are very good there. my son-in-law works for some computer company there.

They tell my its a nice place to live and bring up the grandkids.

Best

Ron

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

I'm a bowhunter and I've been passing the time by hunting. With business being so slow, I don't have to feel guilty about turning down work to hunt........because there's been no work to turn down.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

There's a home inspector directory website I advertise on which gets a good amount of traffic every month. Even though things have been slower this year, I still averaged about 50 clicks on my listing per month. Just about halfway through this month, I have 4 clicks.

Ugly.

As a result of the economic turmoil I suspect many of the new start up inspectors will not be able to survive, at least not full time anyway. The market will shake up the industry pretty good and the inspectors who have been around awhile will likely survive, but have a markedly reduced income.

It's pretty quiet up in my neck of the woods right now. One inspector I know has done 42 energy audits for October and only 2 home inspections!

We have a very lean winter ahead of us.

Lou Collier Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    There's a home inspector directory website I advertise on which gets a good amount of traffic every month. Even though things have been slower this year, I still averaged about 50 clicks on my listing per month. Just about halfway through this month, I have 4 clicks.

Ugly.
    Nick,

Now that is scary...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12