Thread: Black Friday

Default Black Friday

Not me! I was sleeping like a big dog this early morn.

Any of you out at 3 or 4am shopping?

rick

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: Black Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Not me! I was sleeping like a big dog this early morn.

Any of you out at 3 or 4am shopping?

rick
    RH: Was not; never have been; never will be.

Ron Bibler Guest

I bet after the shopping they all go out for breakfast at McDonald's

Best

Ron

My wife, two sons and our daughter left the house at 11:30 last night and returned at 7:30 AM this morning! I stayed in bed!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

imported_John Smith Guest

As always, the news was reporting the sheeple out blowing their hard earned bucks, camping out in front of stores that are the mall scape that litters America these days.

The older I get, the more disgusted I get with what Christmas has become in the USA.

I really feel for the retail workers that have to rearrange their schedules on Thanksgiving to accomadate the herds of fools. Going to the grocery store the week before Thanksgiving, no. Going to retailers between Thanksgiving and Christmas, hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post
    As always, the news was reporting the sheeple out blowing their hard earned bucks, camping out in front of stores that are the mall scape that litters America these days.

The older I get, the more disgusted I get with what Christmas has become in the USA.

I really feel for the retail workers that have to rearrange their schedules on Thanksgiving to accomadate the herds of fools. Going to the grocery store the week before Thanksgiving, no. Going to retailers between Thanksgiving and Christmas, hell no.
    John,

How are going to Score Your $3.00 Toaster or $12.00 TV ?

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Good point Billy. That 3 dollar toaster and 12 dollar tv will bring the suckers out to lay down their near limit credit cards at 25% interest.

My recommendation: buy them all "Stop acting rich and start living like a real millionaire". I got mine from Itunes as an audiobook. It just kind of reaffirms the way I have tried to live my life.

You know the deal, show up in front of a McMansion with two newer cars in the driveway and kids dressed like a Polo ad.

These are the ones that are usually broke, or to quote from to quote from Thomas Stanley "all hat and no cattle", something my Texas peers should be able to relate to.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post

You know the deal, show up in front of a McMansion with two newer cars in the driveway and kids dressed like a Polo ad.
    See a Lot With Very Little Furniture and Curtains Only on The Front of The Home.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Did they ask you to cash the check on the following Friday (when they get paid)?

Your right, nice house on the outside, you get inside and it looks like an old dorm room. Pantry with ramen noodles and mac and cheese. Not even the good mac and cheese.

Before you go out Christmas shopping, take a look at this website at our national debt and what each taxpayer owes. If you were not concerned before, you should be scaired as hell now.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time.

Michael Carson
    Inspect It Right Home Inspections L.L.C.
    www.inspectitrighthomeinspection.com