Default Anyone follow up with that foundation certification company trying to recruit us?

You guys remember that guy that was trying to get some of us to join his foundation certification company to access FHA or ?? for inspections and for a 40% cut in the fee? He just responded to me again. Just wanted to see what that was really all about.
    Mobile Home Foundation Certifications :: FHA, HUD & VA Manufactured Homes Inspections and Compliance

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Anyone follow up with that foundation certification company trying to recruit us?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
    You guys remember that guy that was trying to get some of us to join his foundation certification company to access FHA or ?? for inspections and for a 40% cut in the fee? He just responded to me again. Just wanted to see what that was really all about.
    Mobile Home Foundation Certifications :: FHA, HUD & VA Manufactured Homes Inspections and Compliance
    I use Welcome to Hayman Residential Engineering Services Inc. and I'm very happy with them.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: Anyone follow up with that foundation certification company trying to recruit us?

No, this company came into this site to get inspectors to join his company. just wanted to see if anyone signed up.

I did sign up but have never gotten any work from it. I even promoted it to my Realtors and FHA clients. I guess it would be useful if I ever do get a call for it. At least it's a resource.

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

Interresting... They are going to supply me with a list of individuals who are making money at this. I'll let you kow what happens.
    Hey Dana, what areas you working in?

Interresting... They are going to supply me with a list of individuals who are making money at this. I'll let you kow what happens.
    Hey Dana, what areas you working in?

I live in North Hollywood and cover just about anything within 30-40 miles. Not so picky these days when it comes to travel. If I can slip in some travel charge, I will. Did it yesterday for a big thermal inspection in Whittier.

877-466-8504

Very cool. I'm in AV. Nice to finally meet a local.

Very cool. I'm in AV. Nice to finally meet a local.
    Where the Deer and the Jackalope play? And the street numbers go up to a million or so in the middle of nowhere? Yah, been there, got lost and never went back.

877-466-8504

I live in the SCV but for some reason a majority of my agents are out there. You know how it goes, one person tells another and so on...
    I have to say however, i bet my crawlsuit is not nearly as used as yours is.