Kevin Luce Guest

Default Re: Crawlspace vent fan

It shows that I have posted this at 7:48 pm when it is 2:48 pm. 5 hours difference. I look to see if I can change this or I'll just have to remember the 5 hour difference.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Kevin - re the time, click on User Cp at the top left corner and then Edit Options. For some reason when I set it to Greenwich minus 5, it was still an hour off, for east coast. So I set it to minus 4 hours.

Last edited by John Arnold; 04-01-2007 at 01:41 PM.
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

And, I seem to have spell check. If I spell something wrong it gets underlined in red, but only after making a space after the word.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Luce View Post
    It shows that I have posted this at 7:48 pm when it is 2:48 pm. 5 hours difference. I look to see if I can change this or I'll just have to remember the 5 hour difference.
    Hi Kevin,

John is correct. Go to the User CP (User Control Panel) on the top horizontal menu bar in there select "Edit Options" OR on the right side of that some horizontal menu select the "Quick Links" drop down and in there go directly to "Edit options".

On the options page you will see " Date & Time Options".
    Set "Time Zone"
    Set "DST Correction Option:". This may be off by an hour due to the new DST date this year check it again on the day we were suppose to do it.

Thank you John for also posting these tips.

I thought there was going to be a spell check?
    In the upper right on the text box that I am typing in now there are 3 icons. One is spell check, the next is to enlarge the text box (keep clicking to make it bigger or smaller) and the 3rd is to switch editor modes.

I will try to move these posts to the "Help" section.

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Kevin Luce Guest

Thumbs up Re: Time stamp and spell check

I think I got It!

Thanks!

Last edited by Kevin Luce; 04-01-2007 at 06:35 PM. Reason: To see what it looks like