Thread: Moisture, Mold?

Tony Coelho Guest

Default Moisture, Mold?

Hey Everyone! I'm doing my roofing module in school right now and was doing a field exercise and was inspecting a roof. I was in the attic looking at the underside and noticed some staining and possibly some mold not sure. So I've included some photos. Can you guys give me some feed back? I'd really appreciate it. Wondering what the pros think. Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Moisture, Mold?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Coelho View Post
    Hey Everyone! I'm doing my roofing module in school right now and was doing a field exercise and was inspecting a roof. I was in the attic looking at the underside and noticed some staining and possibly some mold not sure. So I've included some photos. Can you guys give me some feed back? I'd really appreciate it. Wondering what the pros think. Thanks!
    Looks like roof leak.... Report is as such. As for the mold, well it can't hurt to say something like you found what looks like mold in the wet area and that it should also be properly cleaned when the repairs are made. Keep it simple....

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Try looking at this.
    Took about 10 seconds to enhance the photos so you can see what is in it. Of course you were there but you would be surprised what you can find when using a full screen and a little photo editing software to exaimine a little more closely.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Tony Coelho Guest

Thanks for your help guys!!