Default Now which cable was that?

What a rat's nest.... this was beneath a commercial building I did today. I'm glad I'm not the tech that has to go through and map this out.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Now which cable was that?

We call that "Spaghetti bowl".

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    What a rat's nest.... this was beneath a commercial building I did today. I'm glad I'm not the tech that has to go through and map this out.
    Map it out . Probably all carrying the same data and if the signal goes to the bad, run a new cable!

David McGuire Guest

A friend of mines house looks the same. I even told him he has too many cables running through the joist, too much tubing and all. But he won't listen. He is an elevator mechanic and knows all. He is like others, a cable turns bad or tube, or needs to add another. Old line gets terminated and remains, hole is enlarged for another. One day, that house is coming down from all the cuts in the floor joists and header plates.